Monday, July 24, 2006

POINTER GETS HUNGRY!!!


OH WHEN POINTER GETS HUNGRY , WATCH OUT!

Well it happened yesterday ,weeeelll truth be told it happens alot everyday( how do I keep my nice trim figure-tune in next time for Pointer's fitness tips) but any way chuggo and I were in the spa(oh! that's another posting for another time!) and the vision of the bacon blue(not fake spelling and counterfeit "bleu"{oh pulleeeease} burger from PK's[Piper's Kilt Bd'wy and 241 st] rose out of the steam. Into the kitchen and sure enough in the freezer were two giant beef patties...Buy the the 5lb chub(o I love that word) and cut it into burger patties any size you desire...freeze them with paper between the slices(don't you hate when they state the obvious?) Then when the vision strikes grill that puppy (oooo I guess that sounds cannibaLISTIC!) . I toasted a nice french bread , added a good blue cheese , raw onion ,for dipping a sauce of steak sauce and of course a few slices of bacon ( Emeril says : " It's a pork fat thing!)!!!!! What a sssssloppy ,ssssselebratory lunch in the sssssspa%$#@!That's what I mean about pointing out the beautiful in life...what do yopu love... (is it only me or is the most common typo yopu for ypou, no, I mean you?) Over and out, (chuggo has stuffed , smothered pork chops on the menu ...wish I had smell-o-blog to send you some of this fragrance!!!!) Pointer pointing you to a better ,if shorter life!!!

No comments: