Ever since I was bitten by a coatimundi, I have slowly changed into half human - half coatimundi. This is a true story. I know from my picture you are thinking that I look full coatimundi, but when you see me in person you will know what I am talking about. I am a designer and if you have any questions about the interior of your home, please feel free to ask me. I look forward to talking to all of you about your interior design dilemmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That's one hot coatimundi!!!!!!!!!
Dear Megalamundi, I am so grateful to you for your generous offer of interior design help! My situation has become un-bear-able. My mate insists on dragging bloody carcasses all over our once lovely den. I've done my best to clean up after him but there seems to be an endless supply of cadavers. It's not that I don't appreciate Bruno(not his real name) as a good provider , I just would like some decorating tips on what to do with skins and bones after a hearty meal. Please don't suggest mounting them on the walls we all ready are wall to wall ceiling to floor a veritable museum of natural history. Thanks in advance for your thoughtful suggestions. Threadbare of ideas
Why don't you start using the bones and skins to make baby furniture for your new grandchild? You can use the skins for diapers and clothes:O ENJOY!
To Huddled Masses...
YOU ARE THE BEST HUBBY:)
Sorry to say but my grandchild will not be pebbles or bambam
Post a Comment