Sunday, September 24, 2006

IN HONOR OF SWEET CHUGGO"S EYE_TALIAN ROOTS>>>>>>



-->
Italian Tomato Garden
Size:
8 KB

Subject: Italian Tomato Garden > > > An Old Italian man lived alone in the country. He > wanted to plant his tomato garden, as he had for decades and > decades, but it was very hard work as the ground was extremely hard. > His only son, Vincent,who used to help him, was in prison. > Depressed at his lack of options the old man wrote a letter to his son and > described his predicament. > > Dear Vincent, > I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I > won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just > getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know that if you were > here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig into this hard > ground and create the garden plot for me. > Love Dad > > A few days later he received a let ter from his son. > > Dear Dad, > Not for nothing, but don't dig up that garden. I > absolutely do not want you or anyone else digging into this > ground. That's where I buried the BODIES. > Love Vinny > > At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local > police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any > bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. > > That same day the old man received another letter > from his son. > > Dear Dad, > Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best > I could do under the circumstances. > Love Vinny > >

No comments: