Bush calls the casualties in Iraq "a comma" in the big historical picture we will see from the perspective of the FUTURE... This is the same animalistic viewpoint we heard from every crypto-eugenist from Hitler on down. I guess ,Georgie, you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs,even if they are the near 3,000 American soldiers' lost-lives since the beginning of your Pyhrric defeat in Iraq. I guess these fully grown ovum are not nearly as sacred as your beloved frozen embryos. STOP THIS BU ll SH it WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://movies.crooksandliars.com/fox_fns_clinton_part1_060924a_320x240.wmv
Watch any of these excellent exposes but I suggest you scroll down to:
Bush dismisses bloodshed in Iraq as ‘just a comma’
Of course huddle masses in his usual perspicacity would steer us to the Wallace-Clinton interviews where out last great presidente-despite or because he loves fellatio- kicks Wall-asses wall-ass on the neo-con myth of Clinton-blaming for Been-Laid-Yet( a query for Laura and GW)'s(marr-ee-ahge { re:P-Bride }) and pointer's boy points straight!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment