
So the letter arrives with this fetching image of a bitch(dawgtawk) calling herself who-lee-ahhhh!
Apparently she's big into cleanliness which is definitely not pointer's forte but as a K-9 -atarian never let it be said i refused a fellow dawg aid and assistance. So here's her letter followed by my answer:
Dear Pointer, After reading your blog I feel like I finally have some where to turn. You seem to be so cosmopolitan and erudite, a true dog-of-the -world. Maybe you can help me. I get so nervous sometimes and want to get everything perfect. As a result my husband and my kids but especially my husband drives me crazy!!!!! I do so want to relax and enjoy life but I feel like I just can't .Help! Who-lee-ahhhhh
Dear Who-lee-ah, The answer to your problems is to bring out the ahhhhhhhhhhh! in who-lee-ah. I have two words for you: INNER PUPPY! Let that inner little doggie free to wander and explore. Forget about getting everything right. Let them all be singing when Whooo-lllllleeeeee-ahhhhhhhhhhhh! struts her stuff : Whooooo llleeeeeeeeettttttttt the dawgs out!!!!
LUCK TO YOU LADY!!!!!!!!! POINTER
No comments:
Post a Comment